Last year wasn’t totally awful, but it wasn’t the greatest year either. Fair to middling. Mostly fair, if that’s worse than middling. But if middling is worse, then I’ve have to chose middling. Ok, really, 2011 wasn’t so great at all. Sorta sucky. And it went by so quickly, which I guess, with the suckiness, is actually a good thing, except with the getting-closer-to-death thing that happens with each passing year, so I guess you could say it’s all a wash. Would you say that? I dunno.
But, there were some good things and some surprises. In no particular order we have…
- going to see tulips with my mom (yay!),
- meeting my little cousin while visiting back East (yay!),
- Ocho Kitty found (yay!),
- weight that I lost also found (boo!)
- finding out via The View and The Ellen Show that someone I dated eons ago is now in this one’s entourage (neither boo nor yay, just weird!),
- getting a gold tooth (also just weird…& gangsta!),
- playing tennis in summer (yay!), and
- completing the NaBloPoMo (yay!).
In 2012, I think I might try to learn how to play the ukulele. Seriously. Why not?